Our trademark registration services are at very affordable price to our clients. We cater to all the requirements and expectations of our global clients from Trademark Search, Trademark Filing, Trademark oppositions, and Appeals, trademark registration, Trademark renewal, International trademark registration services and Trademark Enforcement services.
Our India Trademark Registration Service comprises:-
- Running a Trademark Search followed by Preparation and filing of Trademark application
- Maintaining your File and consultation with our Trademark Consultant during the time your mark is processed by the Registry.
- Notifying acceptance of the application or objections if any by the office.
- Attending show cause hearing before the Registrar of Trade Marks
- Obtaining and forwarding a copy of the relevant page of the Trade Marks Journal wherein your application has been advertised.
- Advising time limits for responding to office actions.
- In case of objections by the office, prepare the response to the office objections through our trademark consultant.
- Payment of Office Fees for filing your application.
Trademark registration has several benefits:
- Notice nationwide of the trademark owner's claim in the Trademark Journal.
- Evidence of ownership of the trademark.
- Registration can be used as a basis for obtaining registration in foreign countries.
- Registration useful to prevent importation of infringing foreign goods.
How long does it take to register a trademark?
Various factors have a bearing on the time frame it takes to register a trademark. Generally an applicant will receive a filing receipt in 3 weeks, which will include the serial number of the application. The total time for an application to be processed can be anywhere from almost a year to about 18 months depending on the basis of filing and the legal issues which may arise in the examination of the application.
How long does a India trademark registration last?
Technically, if you follow all of the requirements and continue to use a trademark, it can last forever. For a trademark registration to remain valid, it must be used in business continuously and maintenance fees are to be paid every ten years to the Indian trademarks registry.